Today I am kick starting a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of the print version of The Staple Dress pattern by April Rhodes. In case you don't know April, she is a super talented, super stylish and super duper lovely lady. The Staple Dress is her very first pattern and has been out as a PDF for a short while.
I bought the pattern in the PDF format a few weeks back and made mine in a day, some things I really like about this pattern are -
- very quick and easy to make
- suitable for beginners
- easy to adapt to at the waist and hem to suit you
- it has pockets!
- choice of straight or drop hem versions
- I could go on and on but I'll spare you
- because we have a giveaway!!!!!